Compare Pet Insurers in One Convenient Place. Go to petinsurancecomparison.com to see the comparison of 11 different pet insurance companies, including their coverage, pricing, and key plan details of each. Pet insurance allows the owner to have better options when choosing treatments for their pets.
Pet Poison Helpline
If you suspect that your pet has ingested something that could be harmful, don't hesitate to seek immediate veterinary advice. Pet Poison Helpline is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call (800-213-6680). There is a nominal fee per incident.
Be sure to have the following information ready when calling:
- What your pet ingested and when
- How much your pet ingested (how many pills, what milligram strength they were, etc?)
- Pet's current weight
- Pet's known medical history, including any medications (prescriptions and supplements they are on).
Also go to their website to learn how to better pet proof your home.
CareCredit payment plans
We all love our pets and desire to provide the best care that they deserve. The CareCredit healthcare option helps you manage those unexpected expenses which may pop up.
To learn more about this third party payment plan visit here.
We know your pet is a special member of your family. We also know your pet relies on you for all their needs, especially in an emergency situation. Most of the emergency situations are emotionally upsetting for you as an owner. Therefore, we recommend that you record our emergency contact numbers with your other emergency contacts making a quicker and easier accessibility for the emergency care that your pet may require.
During the day time office hours:
- We are available by calling (270) 866-2207 and our staff will arrange for you to come in for the emergency evaluation.
For evening and other after hour emergencies:
- Contact the Cumberland Animal Hospital with the number (270) 866-2207 for the directory to assist you in contacting the doctor who is on-call.
- Since Doctor Wade is a solo-practitioner, it is impossible to be on call 24 hours a day for 365 days a year. In the event that Dr. Wade is unavailable for your emergency, we have arranged for the Midway Veterinary Hospital staff to assist you with your emergency by calling their directory (606) 679-7319.
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.